Effectively manage risk with FCM Secure
FCM Secure is FCM’s comprehensive approach to travel risk management, which supports an organisations’ duty of care obligations.FCM Secure is an innovative travel risk management offering, which can be customised to your unique business requirements.
FCM Secure consists of Secure Start which is a free base solution which can be supplemented with paid advanced services supplied via iJET. Collectively FCM Secure and iJET International’s risk intelligence services can help provide your business with a comprehensive suite of cost effective travel risk management solutions.
Secure Start is a no cost program for FCM’s customers. Secure Start acts as a starting point for building your individual travel risk management program. The program includes:
- itinerary and GPS/mobile based traveller tracking
- colour coded, ‘risk map’ dashboard, powered by iJET International, Inc. (iJET)
- FCM global crisis communications process (email and SMS)
- security alerts available for travel managers and travellers via FCM’s Portal product.
Your FCM Secure program can be enhanced with additional paid features supplied via iJET. Features are priced per passenger name record (PNR) basis, so when a feature is purchased, the fee applies to 100% of client reservations, regardless of utilisation levels.
These features include:
- Communications – travel managers can send their own, ad hoc email and SMS text messages to travellers from a traveller location report. This feature also supports the automatic distribution of relevant alerts to travellers.
- Custom messaging – a custom message can be generated and sent to the traveller via email based upon client custom rules.
- Automated report distribution – a dynamic report can be created and emailed to the client administrator based upon client provided custom rules.
Crisis Response Hotline
This service is a global response hotline combining travel logistics and crisis response support.
Employees of eligible clients have access to a hotline staffed and supported 24/7 by iJET’s world-class global response operations. Participating clients in need of security assistance can be aided by a response coordinator to help them through their crisis.