- FCm partnered with Viajes Primavera in May 2011.
- FCm Guatemala was established in 1989 as a leisure and tourism travel agency.
- The company now specialises in both leisure and corporate travel.
- FCm Guatemala is recognised by the International Air Transport Association (IATA) and is legally certified by the Instituto Nacional Guatemalteco de Turismo (INGUAT).
- The company operates business travel centres in Chiquimula, Jalapa and Zacapa.
- FCm Guatemala manages travel for a large portfolio of local, national and multinational clients including Inabensa, Honda, Save the Children, Plan Internarional, Helvetas, DirecciÓn General de Finanzas PÚblicas, Ministerio de Relaciones PÃºblicas and Segeplan (SecretarÍa de PlanificaciÓn y ProgramaciÓn de la Presidencia).
FCm Guatemala offers an end-to-end corporate and leisure travel service. Local services include:
- reservations for flights, hotels, rail, cruises, insurance and car rental
- personalised travel and account management
- 24/7 global emergency assist
- travel policy development and compliance
- management information reporting
- travel technology solutions and training
- transfers and executive VIP services
- ffers local and international travel advisory services.